COVID-19 What Does The Future Hold?: Registration
LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR
COVID – 19 What Does the Future Hold? Part Two
Dr. Neil Rau, MD, Halton Healthcare Medical Director, Infectious Diseases, Medical Microbiologist, (MLST Council) and Patrick Hawkins, Partner, Health Law Group, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (MLST, President) Chaired by Andra Preda, Partner, Caprara Barristers, (Chair, MLST Program Committee)
Webinar eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour LSO CPD Credits
ONE WEBINAR: Member $50.85 [$45.00 + $5.85 HST] / Non-Member $84.75 [$75.00 + $9.75 HST]
SELECT ANY FOUR AND SAVE! Member $152.55 [$135.00 + $17.55 HST] / Non-Member $254.25 [$225.00 + $29.25 HST]
- Part Two: A Potpourri of Cutting-Edge Medicolegal Cases - September 29 @ 5:00 – 6:00 PM (ET)
- Unconscious Bias in the Medical and Legal Professions - October 7 @ 12:00 - 1:30 PM (ET)
- How the CPSO has Adapted as a Result of COVID-19 - October 22 @ 12:00 – 1:00 PM (ET)
- COVID – 19 What Does the Future Hold? Part Two - November 12 @ 12:30 -1:30 PM (ET) BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Long-Term Care and Elder Law – Wednesday, November 25 @ 12:30 – 1:30 PM (ET)
For a complete listing and registration for all the scheduled webinars CLICK HERE
All webinars will take place on a secure Zoom portal, instructions will be sent a day prior to the event. For further information call Cristina at 416 494 1440 ext. 258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION POLICY: For cancellations received less than one (1) week in advance, no refunds will be given. Participants' substitutions will be accepted at no cost. Speakers and times are subject to change. Should MLST need to cancel this program, you will receive a full refund or credit towards a future date.